Pick a service and the appropriate insurance to see the following for each service:
- Gross charge
- The charge for each individual item or service included on the chargemaster that does not include any discount.
- Payer-specific negotiated charges
- The charge that the hospital has negotiated with a third-party payer, such as an insurance company. This rate only includes the negotiated base rate and not the amount ultimately paid by the insurer or patient for an item or service. Additionally, the listed rate does not include non-negotiated payment rates, such as those for fee-for-service Medicare or Medicaid, and does not include rates for payers that do not have a contract with the hospital.
- Discounted cash price/self pay charge
- The rate that Jefferson Regional Medical Center charges individuals who pay cash, for an individual item or service or service package.
- De-identified minimum and maximum negotiated charge
- The highest and lowest charges a hospital has negotiated with all third-party payers for an item or service.
Download machine readable file of all standard charges»